Initial data on calculation cover the coordinates of antenna centre x, y, z, the direction of the most intensive radiation (azimuth), antenna tilt in vertical and horizontal planes of the directivity diagram, antenna radiation rate, effective radiated power of the antenna.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Effective Radiated Power
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Recovery Plan (various locations)
- Economic Report of the President
- Ecosystem Research Program (various organizations)
- Ecosystem Restoration Program (California)
- Edilizia Residenziale Pubblica (Italian: Public Housing)
- Edmonton Research Park (Edmonton, Canada)
- Education Refund Plan (Saudi Aramco; Saudi Arabia)
- Education Reimbursement Program (various locations)
- Education Research Program (various locations)
- Educational Radio Project (NBC Radio, 1930s)
- Effective Refractory Period
- Effective Replacement Policy
- Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo (Argentina)
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
- Electronic Resource Planning
- Electronic Retail Payment
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 50,000 watts of effective radiated power helped the station reach listeners 75 miles away.