Metamaterials can be used to tailor the effective impedance of a substrate or ground plane or to improve an antenna's radiation pattern and efficiency.
What does ZEFF stand for?
ZEFF stands for Effective Impedance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zero-End Expiratory Pressure
- Zero Emission Energy Systems
- Zimbabwe Electricity and Energy Workers' Union
- Zebrafish Embryo Fibroblast (biochemistry)
- Zero Emissions Forum
- Zero Energy First (UK)
- Zero-Employment Family (China)
- Zimbabwe Exiles Forum (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Zygote Embryo Fetus
- Zimmerman Evangelical Free Church (Minnesota)
- Zero Emission Fossil Fuel Power Plants
- Zentraler Firmen Index
- Zero Emission Fuel Saver
- Zero Economic Growth
- Zero Energy Growth
- Ziff Energy Group (Canada and US)
- Zveza Ekoloskih Gibanj (Slovenian: Ecological Movement Alliance)
- Zweirad Einkaufs Genossenschaft (German: Two-Wheeler Purchasing Cooperative)
- Zweirad Experten Gruppe (German: Zweirad Expert Group; biking)
- Zambia Export Growers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the junction point, the effective impedance is then 100/3 = 33.
The effective impedance of two resistors in series is just the sum of the two individual resistance values.