Team members will spend two days before the visit reviewing data and documents to see if they meet six standards with 24 "indicators" of effective educational practices.
What does EEP stand for?
EEP stands for Effective Educational Practices (Boulder, CO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEP
We have 190 other meanings of EEP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Education Partnership (various locations)
- Early Entrance Program (University of Washington)
- Early Exercise Premium (options trading)
- East of England Plan (UK)
- Eastern European Property Fund, Ltd. (UK)
- École d'Economie de Paris (French: Paris School of Economics; Paris, France)
- Écologie et Évolution des Parasites (French: Ecology and Evolution of Parasites)
- Ecosystem Enhancement Program
- Education Enhancement Program (Egypt)
- Éducation et Enseignement Primaire (French: Education and Primary Education; degree)
- Egyptian Electric Pedal
- Ein Erfahrener Partner (German: An Experienced Partner)
- Einstein Equivalence Principle
- Electronic Emission Policy
- Électrotechnique et Électronique de Puissance (French: Electrical and Power Electronics)
- Elliptical Error Probable
- Emergency Essential Personnel
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Exit Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant awards will be made to those with the strongest proposals for expanding promising or effective educational practices to improve learning.
The disregard for standard scientific principles reveals why so little has been learned about effective educational practices.
There are more than 200 different educational programs in Florida's juvenile justice system, making the research function of JJEEP particularly crucial given that the necessary knowledge base to guide effective educational practices in juvenile justice programs, or in public schools, is contradictory and inconclusive, at best.
Effective Practices Several recommendations for improving inner-city middle schools include: * employing effective educational practices * teaching educators to understand urban learners * teaching higher-order and critical thinking skills in addition to basic skills instruction * pairing adult mentors with urban learners * maintaining high expectations for learner achievement and behavior.
The Promising Practices program recognizes schools and districts that have developed specific, unique and effective educational practices that promote character development.