What does EDAS stand for?
EDAS stands for Effective Drug & Alcohol Solutions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDAS
We have 54 other meanings of EDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Engin de Débarquement Amphibie Rapide (French: Amphibious Fast Landing Craft)
- Estimated Date of Authorization Request
- Everyone Deserves A Roof (Los Angeles, CA homeless project)
- Enhanced Data Access Review Committee (est. 1995; Indiana)
- Enhanced Direct Access Radar Channel (air traffic control)
- Efficient Diagnosis Algorithm for Regular Structures
- Eastern Districts Aquarium Society (Australia)
- Eastern Drug and Alcohol Service (Australia)
- École de Danse et des Arts du Spectacle (French: School of Dance and Performing Arts)
- Economic Development Association Scotland (UK)
- Encephaloduroarteriosynangiosis (neurosurgical procedure used to treat moyamoya disease in children)
- Enhanced Data Acquisition System
- Enlisted Distribution & Assignment System
- Enterprise Directory and Authentication Services
- Euthanasia and Doctor-Assisted Suicide
- Executive Director of Administrative Services (job title)
- Eating Disorders Association of South Australia Inc. (Maylands, Australia)
- Economic Development Association of Skagit County (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Enhanced Digital Automatic Stabilization Equipment
- Executive DASH