1991; Calculation of effective dose equivalent responses for exteranl exposure from residual photon emitters in soil.
What does EDE stand for?
EDE stands for Effective Dose Equivalent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDE
We have 54 other meanings of EDE in our Acronym Attic
- Airport Hannover, Germany
- École Doctorale Diversité du Vivant (French: Life Diversity Graduate School)
- Aerodrome Bremen (Germany)
- Economic Development Deal of the Year Award (Business Facilities magazine)
- Enterprising Dedicated Dynamic Youth (British Columbia, Canada)
- Exploring Diabetes and Depression in Youth (South Carolina)
- École Doctorale d'Eté (French: Summer Graduate School)
- Economic Development and Enterprise
- Ecovillage Design Education (course; various locations)
- Éducation pour le Design d'Ecovillage (French: Education for the Ecovillage Design)
- Eisenhower Dance Ensemble (Rochester, MI)
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Electronic Defense Evaluator
- Electronic Distance Education
- Electronic Document Exchange
- Elitt Developpement Expansion (France)
- Embedded Development Environment
- Empire District Electric (Joplin, MO)
- Encrypt-Decrypt-Encrypt (cryptography)
- Engineering Data Exchange (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conversion factors can be used to estimate what the effective dose equivalent would be.
use of personal monitors to estimate effective dose equivalent and effective dose to workers for external exposure to low-LET radiation.