69-74, effective with these regulations' effective dates (see below).
What does E-DATE stand for?
E-DATE stands for Effective Date
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E-DATE
- E-Customer Relationship Management Technology
- Elevation Circular Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Emergency Call Session Control Function
- Enhanced- Call Session Control Function
- Electronic Calls for Tender (EU)
- Exportable Combat Training Centers (US DoD)
- Electronic Commercial Vehicle Inspection Reports (Canada)
- Expansion-Deflection (rocketry)
- Date of Status Change of Unit
- Electronic Date
- Execution Day (of ATO)
- Exercise Start Date
- Enhanced Dedicated Channel (computer networking)
- Enhanced Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
- E-Director of Information, Operations, and Technology (Dilbert comic)
- e-Disease Management
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System
- E-Dedicated Physical Data Channel
- Electronic Document Processing Request (FAO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On behalf of Tax Executives Institute, I am writing to recommend that the effective date of the revised section 482 regulations, relating to the treatment of services and the allocation of income and deductions from intangibles, be delayed from January 1, 2007, to at least January 1, 2008.
These pre-existing condition exclusions typically preclude coverage for disabilities that begin within 12 months of the coverage effective date if the disability is "caused by, contributed to, or resulted from" a "pre-existing condition" Pre-existing condition is generally defined as a condition or any symptoms of such a condition for which the insured received medical treatment, consultation, care or services in the three months prior to the effective date of coverage (the "look-back" period).
Any stock of any corporation owned on or before the Effective Date will be grand-fathered however, such grand-fathered status would terminate if the subsidiary corporation engages in a trade or business that it is not engaged in on the Effective Date or if it acquires substantial new assets on or after the Effective Date.
However, some plans have longer periods, and actuarial advice will be needed to determine how the periods can be reduced before the effective date of Statement no.
The federal banking regulatory agencies on March 14, 2001, approved a joint rule that extends the effective date of consumer protection rules for the sale of insurance products by depository institutions on their premises, or on their behalf.