In a two-hour Live webcast, a panel of distinguished experts being assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide an in-depth discussion of the significant issues in the mix including: - Dodd-Frank Provisions that Impact Executive Compensation - Review of Existing Rules on Say-on-Pay, Golden Parachutes and Clawbacks - Voting Guidelines under the ISS - Compensation Arrangements - Developing Effective Compensation Strategies, Risk Assessments and Benchmarking Practices - Preparing for Dodd-Frank Executive Compensation Provisions to Take Effect in 2013 The program will cover the topics above along with a Q&A panel in which the attendees will be invited to ask the speakers questions.
What does E-Comp stand for?
E-Comp stands for Effective Compensation (teacher performance based pay)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E-Comp
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
- Electronic Client Health and Result Monitoring System
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (college drinking intervention)
- Enhanced Cell Identification (wireless communications)
- Electronic Cigaretes
- Enterprise-Corporate Information Management
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
- Ethanol and Corn Oil
- Expeditionary Counterinsurgency (US DoD)
- Electronic Computer Originated Mail
- Efficiency Compensation
- Electronic Crimes & Online Protection
- European Construction Research Network
- Extended Composite Right/Left Handed (microwave theory)
- E-Customer Relationship Management Technology
- Elevation Circular Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Emergency Call Session Control Function
- Enhanced- Call Session Control Function
- Electronic Calls for Tender (EU)
- Exportable Combat Training Centers (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes a wide variety of factors and creativity is key to structuring an effective compensation system.
Nor did Bulgaria have any effective compensation system, the ECHR said.
Cytonet's liver cell programme is an effective compensation of the metabolism disorder by means of the infusion of healthy, fully metabolism- competent human liver cells into the portal vein with the aim of engrafting these in the liver of a child.
The process of completing the disclosures will enable an organization to design and deploy an effective compensation strategy and ensure that competitive compensation levels are achieved through a rigorous methodology.
GES helps to minimise costs in relation to their workforce, to develop tax effective compensation packages and to meet global compliance obligations.