L Mangesi, B Cur, M Cur G J Hofmeyr, MB ChB, MRCOG Effective Care Research Unit, Cecilia Makiwane Hospital, East London Hospital Complex, East London, E Cape D L Woods, MD, FRCP, DCH Neonatal Medicine Unit, School of Child and Adolescent Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town Table I.
What does ECRU stand for?
ECRU stands for Effective Care Research Unit (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECRU
We have 1 other meaning of ECRU in our Acronym Attic
- Exploration des Champs et des Réseaux Territoriaux (French: Exploring Fields and Territorial Networks)
- Eagle County Regional Transportation Authority
- European Chemical Road Transport Association (now European Chemical Transportation Association)
- Environmental Criteria for Road Traffic Noise (Australia)
- East Cornwall Rural Transport Partnership (est. 1999; UK)
- Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership (Canada)
- Enhanced Compressed Real Time Protocol
- Energy-Constrained Real-Time Scheduling
- Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
- Eastern Counties Rugby Union (England, UK)
- Enhanced Command Response Unit
- Environmental Change Research Unit (University of Helsinki; Helsinki, Finland)
- Environmental Consulting and Research Unit (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization; Victoria, Australia)
- Eastern Canadian Region United Synagogue Youth (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Earth Crew Return Vehicle (spacecraft)
- East Coast Realty Ventures (various locations)
- Electronically Controlled Register Vent (heating)
- Emergency Communications Response Vehicle
- Exponentially Correlated Random Variable
- Eastern Connecticut Regional Water Company