Devananda's Eelam People's Democratic Party leads the ruling coalition in Jaffna.
What does EPDP stand for?
EPDP stands for Eelam People's Democratic Party (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPDP
We have 24 other meanings of EPDP in our Acronym Attic
- Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)
- Electrical Power Distribution Network
- Executive Producer Douglas Netter (Babylon 5 game)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office
- Estimated Property Damage Only (index of crash severity)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Continental United States
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Atlantic
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Pacific (US Navy)
- Edgewood Park Defense Patrol (New Haven, CT)
- Electric Propulsion Diagnostic Package
- Electronic Publishing Development Program
- Elite Player Development Program (various organizations)
- Employee Performance & Development Process
- Employee Performance and Development Plan
- Enterprise Product Delivery Process (various companies)
- Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (est. 2010)
- Esan People Development Programme (Nigeria)
- European Parliament of Disabled People (EU)
- Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response (risk management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minister, previously targeted for assassination by the LTTE, is leader of the Eelam People's Democratic Party, which has been strongly opposed to the Tigers and assisting the Sri Lankan security forces in the war against the LTTE.