Dual-Lite, a unit of SPX's Edwards Systems Technologies division, is a leading supplier of emergency lighting, exit signs, and central inverter systems in the U.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute
- Earliest Start Time
- Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Education Support Team (various locations)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electronic Security Tactical (US military)
- Electronic Sell-Through
- Electronic Shelf Tag
- Electronic Shipping Tools (Canada Post)
- Electronic Spark Timing (GM)
- Electronic Systems Technician (job title)
- Electronic Systems Technologies (various schools)
- Electroshock Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jay") Twombly to the presidency of its Edwards Systems Technologies (EST) business unit, headquartered in Cheshire, Conn.