Isaac was the Dean of the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Edwards School of Business (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- E-Street Band (Bruce Springsteen's band)
- East San Bruno
- East Side Boyz (band)
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Easthampton Savings Bank (Massachusetts)
- Echostrong Band (ultrasound)
- École de Surf de Bretagne (French: Surf School in Bretagne; Brittany, France)
- École Supérieure de Banque (Algerian school)
- École Supérieure du Bois (French wood processing school)
- Economic Services Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Effective Sample Base
- Elastic Storage Buffer
- Electrical Stimulation of the Brain
- Electrical Substitution Bolometer
- Électricité Sylvain Bezos (French electric company)
- Electricity Supply Board (Ireland)
- Embedded Single Board
- Embedded System Block
- Embotelladora San Bernardino (Guatemala)
- Emergency Service Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bellegarde noted of the 100 First Nations students in her college at the University of Saskatchewan, the Edwards School of Business (formerly the College of Commerce), less than 10 per cent receive any band funding.