Given the relationship between aquifer recharge and precipitation and the increasing trend in well pumpage, Comal Springs is likely to cease flowing again (Guyton and Associates, 1979; USFWS, 1984; Edwards Aquifer Research and Data Center [EARDC] and Southwest Texas State University [SWTSU], 1988).
What does EARDC stand for?
EARDC stands for Edwards Aquifer Research and Data Center (San Marcos, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EARDC
- Environmental Awareness Resource Center
- Europe Africa Russia and Caspian
- European Anti-Rodeo Coalition
- East Asian Regional Conference in Alternative Geography (Korea)
- East Asia Regional Conference on Mathematics Education
- East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools
- East Africa Relief and Development
- European Information System on Agricultural Research for Development
- Extramural Associates Research Development Award
- East African Railways Development Corporation (Uganda)
- European Agricultural Rural Development Fund (EU)
- Electrically Active Region of the Diaphragm
- Experimental Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Environmental and Resource Economics (European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists)
- European Academy of Renewable Energy (UK)
- Electromagnetic Applied Research Facility
- Electronic Attack Request Form (US DoD)
- Experimental Acute Renal Failure (kidneys)
- Extractive Areas Rehabilitation Fund (Mining Act; 1971; Australia)
- Emergency Action Reporting For Logistics Action Programming