She graduated from Edward Little High School in Auburn, Maine.
What does ELHS stand for?
ELHS stands for Edward Little High School (Auburn, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELHS
We have 3 other meanings of ELHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ending Long-Term Homelessness Initiative Fund (Minnesota Long-Term Homelessness Initiative Fund)
- Edwin L. Hodges Ministries (Decatur, AL)
- Elevation Hydraulic Motor Package
- East London Housing Partnership (UK)
- Emory Lindquist Honors Program (Wichita State University; Wichita, KS)
- Early Life History Section
- East Lake High School (Florida)
- East Limestone High School (Athens, AL)
- East Liverpool High School (East Liverpool, Ohio)
- East Longmeadow High School (Massachusetts)
- Emergency Life History Stage (behavioral science and physiology)
- Erie Lackawanna Historical Society
- Erie Lackawanna Historical Technical Society (now Erie Lackawanna Historical Society; railroad enthusiasts)
- Association for the Protection of Children (Hebrew)
- Early Learning Initiatives (Ohio)
- Early Learning Institute (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Early Literacy Initiative (various locations)
- Easy Look In
- Edizioni Living International (Italy)
- Electric Lightwave, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He grew up in Auburn, Maine where he was a 1937 graduate of Edward Little High School, and earned an engineering degree from the University of Maine at Orono in 1941.