She is active within the consumer product goods industry having recently served as the International Conference Chair for APICS, the Educational Society for Resource Management, and is a member of the editorial board for Consumer Goods Technology magazine.
What does APICS stand for?
APICS stands for Educational Society for Resource Management (formerly American Production and Inventory Control Society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APICS
We have 15 other meanings of APICS in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Personnel Improved Conventional Munitions
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, New England (www.apicne.org)
- Akwa Ibom Property and Investment Company (Nigeria)
- Association for Promotion of International Construction (Japan)
- Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa Ltd. (India)
- American Production & Inventory Control Society (now Educational Society for Resource Management)
- Association for Operations Management
- Australasian Production & Inventory Control Society
- Automatic Pair Identification and Cable Status System
- Awaiting Pickup System
- Asociación Psicológica Iberoamericana de Clinica e Salud (Spanish
- Asia Pacific Information and Communication Technology Awards
- Advanced Placement International Diploma
- Agile Protein Interaction DataAnalyzer (bioinformatic web application)
- Air Photographic Interpretation Detachment
- Anchor Point Identifier
- Application Identification
- Application Process Identifier
- Application Program Interface Division/Definition
- Association of Professional Interior Designers
Samples in periodicals archive:
APICS--The Educational Society for Resource Management, Alexandria, Virginia, communicated to Susquehanna Technologies (SusQtech), Winchester, Virginia, a need to comprehensively reconfigure its current e-commerce, content management, and membership offerings to create a robust, scalable, and synchronized solution that would * dramatically enhance online experiences of visitors and members; * drive new membership and increase overall member satisfaction; * provide APICS with a powerful set of new marketing tools; * significantly reduce existing manual processes; and * reduce operating costs and increase store revenues.
APICS--The Educational Society for Resource Management, Alexandria, Virginia, previously provided its customer service through as many as five different units: catalog sales, certification, and so forth.
Raynes, CAE, executive director and COO of APICS-the Educational Society for Resource Management and on behalf of the people of MBNA Corporation, John R.