What does ESCOCC stand for?
ESCOCC stands for Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Everton Supporters Club Northern Ireland
- European Society for Classical Natural Medicine
- European Society for Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Eastern Self-reliant Community Awakening Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Eastern Sydney Chamber Orchestra (Australia)
- Electric Steel Company, Inc.
- Energy Service Company
- Esfahan Steel Company (Iran)
- Estonian Shipping Company
- Executive Secretariat Correspondence Office (US IRS)
- Enhanced Server Capacity on Demand (Fujitsu Siemens Computers)
- European Standards Committee for Oxidative DNA Damage
- Eastern States Conference on Linguistics
- Eurovision Song Contest On Line
- École Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (French: Superior School of Mineral and Organic Chemistry; est. 1957)
- Economic Issues Community
- Electricity Supply Commission (South Africa)
- Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi
- Enterprise Systems Connectivity (IBM)
- Escuela Superior de Computo (Mexico)