95 Paperback LB2831 The standards published by the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC) and the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) establish specific performance goals for effective school leadership.
What does ELCC stand for?
ELCC stands for Educational Leadership Constituent Council (Reston, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELCC
We have 39 other meanings of ELCC in our Acronym Attic
- Elevated Causeway System (Modular) (US DoD)
- Elevated Causeway System (Navy Lighterage) (US DoD)
- Environmental Law Community Action Team
- English Literacy for Career and Technical Education (course)
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard County (Rockledge, FL)
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria (Germany)
- Early Learning and Care Centre (Australia)
- Early Learning and Child Care (Canada)
- Early Learning Computer Centers
- effective load carrying capacity
- eLearning Consortium of Colorado (est. 1986)
- Enchanted Lens Camera Club (Albuquerque, NM)
- Environmental Life Cycle Costing
- Energy Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Early Learning and Community Care Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- East London Christian Choir School (UK)
- Early Learning and Child Development Branch (Ministry of Children and Youth Services; Ontario, Canada)
- Early Lung Cancer Detection Program
- Electroconductivity Detector (for Chromatography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover LB2831 Lunenburg and Irby, both affiliated with the Department of Educational Leadership at Sam Houston State University, connect the new Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) Standards to the philosophy of the school principal as the steward of the school's vision.