During the meeting HE Sheikh Fawaz expressed interest in educational exchange programs and training opportunities in the United States, including private industry and governmental training courses for Bahrainis working in telecommunications.
What does ED-X stand for?
ED-X stands for Educational Exchange (distance learning program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 21 other meanings of ED-X in our Acronym Attic
- Exercise Design and Development Group (US FEMA)
- External Dosimetry And Hazardous Waste
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Executive Direction and Management
- Engineering Design & Testing (Columbia, SC)
- European Design and Test Conference
- Economic Development 1 (parcel of DOE land to be developed for industry)
- End Diastole and End Systole (cardiac output)
- Education Job Opportunities Information Network
- Enzymatic Detection of Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Emotionally Disturbed/Learning Disabled
- Executive Director/Technical Director
- Eternal Darkness:Sanitys Requiem (video game)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 1 (antibody)
- Environmental Design Year One
- Evil Dead 2 (movie)
- Second Year Environmental Design
- eDonkey2000 (peer to peer network)
- Third Year Environmental Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1992, over 3 000 Kyrgyzstan citizens took part in educational exchange programs of the U.
Durham University and the Bowes Museum will today agree a cultural and educational exchange which will see the two institutions share artefacts and expertise in areas such as conservation.
PELI is a vibrant cross-cultural and educational exchange and professional development programme that brings together U.
of Central Lancashire, UK) explores the role of knowledge and educational exchange in European-Asian relations.
We have a long history of friendship and partnership on almost every level, from economics to educational exchanges, from trade to development, and security," Clinton said two days ago at a joint press conference with her Moroccan peer Taib Fassi Fihri.