My early educational work as a school psychologist and educational diagnostician gives me unique insights into the difference between learning and testing.
What does ED DIAG stand for?
ED DIAG stands for Educational Diagnostician
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Explosives Detection
- Explosives Development
- Exposure Draft
- Exposure Duration
- Extensor Digitorum
- External Device
- Extra-High Density
- Extra-Low Dispersion (glass)
- Eye-Protective Device
- US Department of Education
- Electrodessication and Curettage
- Educated Design & Development (Morrisville, NC)
- Engineer Design & Development
- Exercise Design and Development Group (US FEMA)
- External Dosimetry And Hazardous Waste
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Executive Direction and Management
- Engineering Design & Testing (Columbia, SC)
- European Design and Test Conference
- Economic Development 1 (parcel of DOE land to be developed for industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback BF176 Written for use in undergraduate and graduate measurement courses and training assessment practitioners such as school psychologists and educational diagnosticians, this reference contains 85 training cases to demonstrate different problems related to test use.
For those who struggle in a traditional classroom environment, an educational diagnostician can help.
The book is intended for educational diagnosticians, teachers, and other special education professionals.
A preschool diagnostic team, which typically consists of an educational diagnostician, speech and language pathologist and parent interviewer, meets weekly to review referrals and determine whether or not referred children need a full developmental assessment or a speech and language screening.