The winner's school also received a computer lab from Schlumberger and was admitted into Schlumberger's Excellence in Educational Development program (SEED), which works to educate students on global issues influencing their future.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Educational Development Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Policy
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
- Ecuaciones en Derivadas Parciales (Spanish: Equation in Partial Derivatives)
- Edema Disease Principle
- Educational Development Plan
- Electricidade de Portugal (Portugal)
- Electro Deposition Plating (coating)
- Electro-Diesel Portal (French vehicle repair company)
- Electron Density Profile
- Electronic Data Processing
- Electronic Data Processor
- Electronic Detailed Package
- Electronic Dictionary Project
- Electronic Document Professional (Xplor International)
- Electronic Dream Plant (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A $35 million project for the development of port cities will be carried out in 2010, while a $40 million educational development program and a $40 million public works program will be implemented in 2011.
George's educational development program helps vulnerable children in Montreal.
When he learned of the General Educational Development program at Miami Dades's Homestead campus, he was skeptical.
Graduates of the adult high school, adults with special needs and General Educational Development programs also will be recognized.