He described extra-curricular activities as equally important for students physical and mental development and urged that sports and other healthy activities and provision of facilities for such activities must be part of our educational development plan for FATA.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Educational Development Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Échantillon Démographique Permanent (French: Permanent Demographic Sample)
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Policy
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
- Ecuaciones en Derivadas Parciales (Spanish: Equation in Partial Derivatives)
- Edema Disease Principle
- Educational Development Program
- Electricidade de Portugal (Portugal)
- Electro Deposition Plating (coating)
- Electro-Diesel Portal (French vehicle repair company)
- Electron Density Profile
- Electronic Data Processing
- Electronic Data Processor
- Electronic Detailed Package
- Electronic Dictionary Project
- Electronic Document Professional (Xplor International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that he was impressed with the Abu Dhabi's integrated educational development plan, which he said he has never seen elsewhere in the world.
The initial educational reform, known as the Educational Development Plan (Khutat Al-Nuhood Al-Tarbawi), was approved by the Chamber of Ministers by decision number 26, dated 10 November 1993.