The college, which was graded as "Outstanding" in its most reecent Ofsted report, has also been given the accolade of becoming a British Educational Communications and Technology Agency Exemplar organisation for its work with technology.
What does EDUCOM stand for?
EDUCOM stands for Educational Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Equivalent Dwelling Unit
- European Democrat Union
- European Drugs Unit
- Explosive Disposal Unit
- Higher Education Institution (Top Level Domain)
- Commission for Culture and Education (COR)
- Education User Conference
- Educación, Cultura y Ecología (Spanish: Education, Culture and Ecology; Mexico)
- European Database for Ultraviolet Climatology and Evaluation
- Ellis Dallas Unified Cooperative Team (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; fire department group)
- Editora Da Universidade Federal Fluminense (Portuguese: Editor of Fluminense Federal University)
- European DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification) Users Group (libraries and translation)
- European DMIS (Dimensional Measuring Interface Specification) Users Group
- El Dorado Union High School (El Dorado, CA)
- Education of the Mother (variable in research)
- Ethiopian Democratic Unity Party
- Economic Development and Urban Regeneration Committee (Eurocities)
- Education Undergraduate Society (McGill University, Canada)
- Episcopal Diocese of Upper South Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780415963381 Handbook of research on educational communications and technology, 3d ed.
Wharrier Street Primary, in Newcastle, was one of just 20 schools across the country to pilot a new framework designed by British Educational Communications & Technology Agency to help schools make better use of information and communications technology (ICT).
This, in turn, supports children as lifelong learners (American Association of School Librarians & Association for Educational Communications and Technology, 1998).
Handbook of research for Educational communications and technologies (pp.
in Educational Communications and Technology, the program also includes a bonus "Vocabbusters" disk and booklet with animated cartoons and learning mnemonics to assist in learning vocabulary for the GRE and SAT.
The agreement was awarded by the British Educational Communications and Technology Agency, a key partner in the government's strategy to develop the use of information technology in education.