The allotment is a new project for Barnardo's Health, Employment and Education Support Team (BhEST) which is encouraging young people to take an active role in planning the development of the plots as well as do the practical work to make the project a success.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Education Support Team (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism (Netherlands)
- Electronic Switching System Exchange
- Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute
- Earliest Start Time
- Eastern Standard Time (GMT-0500)
- École Secondaire et Technique (French: Secondary and Technical School)
- École Supérieure des Transports (French: Higher School of Transport)
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Economic Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Edge Seal Technologies (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Educational School Tours, Inc.
- Edwards Systems Technologies (GE Security)
- Electrical Safety Test (band)
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electronic Security Tactical (US military)
- Electronic Sell-Through
- Electronic Shelf Tag
- Electronic Shipping Tools (Canada Post)
- Electronic Spark Timing (GM)
- Electronic Systems Technician (job title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blyth Education Support Team (BEST) has teamed up with Hayes Travel to run the holiday voucher scheme.
Project mentors have been working with the child and adolescent mental health service and behavioural and education support team, which covers some schools in the city.
The service also includes the provision of an LEA-wide Managed Learning Environment, a programme of training, and an education support team to assist with the introduction of the technology.
Our education support team has been doing some fantastic work for a number of years with young people at risk of exclusion to re-engage them in education.
Steve Murray, education support team manager, added: "We have also received a lot of support from carers, designated teachers, schools and social care colleagues.
The school is also running after school clubs and adult education and preparing for a behaviour and education support team to move on site.
The extra cash will also go towards setting up Behaviour and Education Support Teams designed to identify and support pupils at risk of developing emotional, social and behavioural problems.