EDUCATION specialists will continue their work at troubled Colne Valley Specialist Arts College after the half-term break.
What does EDSPEC stand for?
EDSPEC stands for Education Specialist (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- École Doctorale Sciences Pratiques (French: Science Practices Graduate School)
- Education and Social Policy (New York University; New York, NY)
- Education for Development Scholarship Program (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration; Philippines)
- Electronic Digital Signal Processing
- Endocrine Disruptors Screening Program
- Endoscopic Double-Snare Polypectomy (gastric cancer treatment)
- Engineering Design Support to Production
- Espace de Développement des Services à la Personne (French: Personal Services Development Area)
- Everyday Simple Pricing (various companies)
- Exchange Delivery Settlement Price (finance/investing)
- Education Sport Innovation (TV channel)
- Efficient Distribution Services Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Eye-Drop Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Electronic Document Storage and Retrieval
- Escadron Départemental de Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Departmental Squadron)
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
- Economic Development Strategic Reserve Account (Washington)
- Extended Dry-Docking Selected Restricted Availability (US DoD)
- Early Doctoral Student Research Grant
- Eastern Data Secure Solutions (Kernersville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alya Burhaima, the manager of the Interpretation and Education Department at SMD, said the workshops were designed after in-depth studies conducted by education specialists to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities from various social care centres.
The schools were visited by theatre education specialists Amanda Dabrowski and Emma Welton, at the end of last month.
The goal is to develop the whole child," according to SDE art education specialist Alison Ibara-Kawabe.
The Coral Ecosystem SciGuides provides one-stop shopping for lesson planning, says NOAA Education Specialist Bruce Moravchik.
Headed by Lawrence Scripp, director of the Research Center for Learning Through Music at the New England Conservatory of Music, the team also included Anne Fennell, director of the Carlsbad, California-based MusicVentures program; Maine elementary school teacher Heather Katz; and Massachusetts music education specialist Abner Baez.
Parents read the more complex text on the left-hand pages and children read the right-hand pages which have been written at one of five early reading levels, each title was developed with reading education specialists and are intrinsically entertaining and engaging for young minds.