announced that Theodore (Ted) Carter, executive managing director of CBRE's Public Institutions and Education Solutions Group, has taken a leadership role in the company's African American Network Group (AANG).
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Education Solutions Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Standard Format Unit
- European Society of Female Urology
- European Structural Funds Voluntary Organisations Northern (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Emergency Support Function #4 Wildland Support
- European Stone Fruit Yellows
- European Stone Fruit Yellows Phytoplasma
- École Supérieure de Gemmologie (French: Graduate School of Gemology)
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion (French: School of Management)
- Economic Scenario Generator
- Eduard Spranger Gymnasium
- Education Strategy Group (various organizations)
- El Segundo (Amtrak station code; El Segundo, CA)
- Electrically Suspended Gyroscope
- Electronic Security Group
- Electronic Service Guide (used in DVB)
- Electronic Standards Group
- Electronic Submissions Gateway
- Electronic Systems Group (DRS Technologies, Inc.)
- Electroslag Welding
- Electrostatic Gyro
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark East, director of Microsoft's education solutions groups emphasised the point that the parameters surrounding education were changing rapidly across a new world order, and that these would affect everyone.