Aug 31, 2010 Homs, Central Syria, (SANA)-The First Educational Scientific Conference kicked off on Tuesday at the Faculty of Education at al-Baath University in Homs to discuss teacher training and achieving education security for children.
What does EDSEC stand for?
EDSEC stands for Education Security (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDSEC
- Électro Dépannage Stéphanoise Diffusion (French air conditioning installation company)
- Electronic Data Storage Device
- European Doctoral School of Demography (est. 2005; European Association for Population Studies)
- Expanded Dispatch Support Dispatcher (firefighting)
- Edmonton District Square Dance Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- École Doctorale Sciences de la Matière (French: Doctoral School of Material Sciences)
- Earth Departure Stage Engine (spacecraft)
- École Doctorale des Sciences de l'Environnement (French: Graduate School of Environmental Sciences)
- Études Doctorales en Sciences de l'Éducation (French: Doctoral Studies in Educational Sciences)
- European Decentralized Stock Exchange (blockchain)
- Secondary Education
- East DuPage Special Education District (DuPage County, IL)
- Educators for Social and Economic Development (Bahá'í faith)
- Economics-Driven Software Engineering Research (conference)
- Earth Defense Space Force (Star Trek group)
- École Doctorale des Sciences Fondamentales (French: Doctoral School of Basic Sciences)
- Edge Diffracted Surface Field
- Electronic Data Systems Federal Corporation
- Electronic Design and Solution Fair (trade show; Japan)
- Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (Hurst, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Programs funded by the grant will offer cyber education security and workforce development training at two-year institutions in the eight states.