At least in the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), students generally are not allowed to earn credit for rigorous online math courses offered by organizations such as the Johns Hopkins University's Center for Talented Youth (CTY), Stanford's Education Program for Gifted Youth (EPGY), or the Art of Problem Solving.
What does EPGY stand for?
EPGY stands for Education Program for Gifted Youth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EPGY in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Pennsylvania Gaming Society
- Electric Power Generation System
- Electroplated German Silver (alloy)
- Ellesmere Port Grammar School (UK)
- EOS Polar Ground Station
- European Postgraduate Gastro-Surgical School (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- European Poultry Genetics Symposium
- Electric Power Generation Technology
- Electronic Program Guide Timers (TV)
- Education Physique Gymnastique Volontaire (French: Physical Education and Gymnastics Volunteer)
- Earliest Possible Harvest
- École du Paysage et de l'Horticulture (French: Landscape and Horticulture School)
- Elderly Peoples Home
- Electronic Payment Handling (banking)
- Electronic Pearl Harbor
- Électronique et Physique (French: Electronics and Physics)
- Emails per Hour
- Emballages Plastiques d'Heudreville (French plastic packaging company)
- Energy Pattern Healing
- Environmental and Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example: The Education Program for Gifted Youth (EPGY) at Stanford University is a continuing project dedicated to developing and offering multimedia computer-based distance-learning courses.