Coastal's investment is appreciated by individuals such as Santa Clara resident Kelly Makinson - a fourth-generation 4-H participant and Education Program Assistant at the Extension Service's nutrition program.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Education Program Assistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Planning Area
- Eastern Psychological Association (Piscataway, NJ)
- Ecole des Pupilles de l'Air (French flight school)
- École du Patrimoine Africain (French: School of African Heritage)
- École Polytechnique d'Assurances (French: Polytechnic School of Insurance)
- Economic Partnership Agreement
- Economic Planning Agency (Japan)
- Economic Price Adjustment
- Economics and Public Affairs
- Edmonton Police Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Educational Paperback Association
- Educational Partnership Agreement
- Educational Policy and Administration (various schools)
- Educational Programs Abroad
- Effective Project Approval (Canada)
- Effective Projected Area
- Efficiency and Productivity Analysis
- Effort Produces Achievement (education; Pennsylvania)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (essential fatty acid)
- Eight Party Alliance (Nepal)