What does EPICENTER stand for?
EPICENTER stands for Education Process Improvement Center, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ecumenical Program on Central America and the Caribbean (est. 1968)
- European Programme for Ice Coring in Antarctica
- European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica
- Electronics, Power, Industrial, Control, and Cable (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Preparedness for Industry and Commerce Council (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction and Commissioning (industry sector)
- Equity in Prescription Insurance and Contraceptive Coverage Act of 2001
- European Process Industries Competitiveness Centre (University of Teesside; UK)
- Evaluating Programs of Innovative Continuing Care (research study; est. 1995; University of Alberta; Canada)
- Exposition Park Intergenerational Community Complex (Los Angeles, CA)
- Efficient, Programmable and Interchangeable Code Infrastructure for Symbols and Texts
- Epidemiological Consultation (US DoD)
- Early Pre Implantation Cell Screening
- Efficient, Programmable and Interchangeable Code System
- Emergency Preparedness Incident Command Simulation
- Emergency Preparedness Integrated Community Solutions (Indiana)
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Engineering Projects in Community Service
- Enhanced Printing Industry Competitiveness Scheme (Australia)
- Evaluation of Pay-Off of IR Countermeasures Suppression