He said he would work with the Dubai Cares team over the years to support the UN Secretary General's Global Education First Initiative.
What does EF stand for?
EF stands for Education First (internation English school)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EF
We have 35 other meanings of EF in our Acronym Attic
- Eiropas Ekonomikas Zonas (Latvian: European Economic Area)
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone (Missouri)
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica (Croatian: European Economic Community)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (aka Economic Exclusion Zone)
- Extended Economic Zone (various nations)
- Eagle Forum
- Early Finish
- Ecological Footprint
- Edema Factor (microbiology; bacillary subunit of anthrax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Feb 21, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - Japan ranked 22nd of 54 countries in the second EF Education First ("EF") English Proficiency Index ("EPI"), EF Education First Japan Ltd.
In its brick and mortar schools, EF Education First continues to invest in innovation.
Education First Network As individual school districts explore the opportunities and limits of their own wireless implementations, some advocates of the technology are figuring out how to get more educational efforts zipping over wireless connections.