This letter responds to the act's requirement that we report on the scholarship and education debt reduction programs within 3 years of the act's December 22, 2006, enactment.
What does EDRP stand for?
EDRP stands for Education Debt Reduction Program (Department of Veterans Affairs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDRP
We have 20 other meanings of EDRP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Detection Research Network
- European Diaspora Research Network (Australian National University)
- Nannhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Economic and Demographic Research Office
- Eligible Domestic Relations Order (Michigan)
- Eric Dodge Radio Observatory
- Extended Diesel Range Organics (soil testing)
- Schweighofen (airport code; Germany)
- Eastern Downs Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- Efficiency Demand-Response Programs
- Electronic Discovery Readiness Program
- Employee Discount Rate Plan
- Encrypted Data Recovery Policy
- Energy Demand Research Project (Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Enfants des Rues de Pondichéry (French: Street Children of Pondicherry; Pondicherry, India)
- Environmental Data Rescue Program
- Pirmasens (airport code; Germany)
- Early Detection/Rapid Response
- Election Day Rapid Response (Election Defense Alliance; Culver City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the Senate, the Veterans' Affairs Committee approved the Veterans' Medical Personnel Recruitment and Retention Act of 2008, which would make current Veterans Administration employees eligible for the agency's Education Debt Reduction Program, which currently applies only to new recruits as an employment incentive.