It was organised by the Nechells Education Action Zone community partnership.
What does EAZ stand for?
EAZ stands for Education Action Zone (aka Education Achievement Zone; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAZ
We have 2 other meanings of EAZ in our Acronym Attic
- East Austin Youth Foundation (Texas)
- Ethiopian American Youth Initiative (Cambridge, MA)
- Europe Asia Young Leaders Forum
- European Association of Youth Orchestras
- Estonian Academy of Young Scientists (est. 2005)
- Ever At Your Service
- Echo Alpha Yankee Zulu (website)
- East African Zebu (cattle)
- Economics Association of Zambia
- Education Achievement Zone (aka Education Action Zone; UK)
- EIC (Excellence in Cities) Action Zone (UK)
- Endgeräte Auswahl Ziffer (German: Terminal Point Selection)
- Ethnographisch-Archäologische Zeitschrift (German: Ethnographic and Archaeological Journal)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
- Earl Boykins (NBA Player)
- Early Bird
- Early Booking (travel industry)
- Early Bronco (vehicle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2010 Killingworth Poetry Slam, sponsored by North Tyneside Education Action Zone, was held at George Stephenson High School.
There'll be entertainment all day at the event, organised by Redcar and Cleveland Council, with the highlight being a mass samba band at 2pm, directed by Eston Education Action Zone samba teacher, percussionist Richard Brown.
CAPTION(S): ACCOLADE: Andy Walmsley, director of Coventry Education Action Zone, collects the Big Tick Award from Julia Claverdon, chief executive of Business in the Community
More than 70 Orange staff worked on a voluntary basis for Highgate Education Action Zone to create a nature garden and nature area complete with decking for story telling at the schools.
The evidence is there for all to see, in programmes such as Excellence in Cities, Education Action Zones and Sure Start.
The brainwave is being introduced to an Education Action Zone in the Shard End and Kitts Green areas of Birmingham.
MINISTERS are to encourage parent and teacher takeovers of failing state schools in the next round of education action zones to be set up by the Government later this year.