School playing fields worth EUR127million will be transferred to the state and the Edmund Rice Schools Trust - a lay body which took control of the Brothers' schools last year.
What does ERST stand for?
ERST stands for Edmund Rice Schools Trust (Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERST
We have 1 other meaning of ERST in our Acronym Attic
- Educationally Related Support Services
- Electronic Random Selection System (lottery)
- Energy Research & Social Science (scholarly journal; Elsevier)
- Equipe de Recherche En Syntaxe et Sémantique (French)
- Establishment Registration Support System (EPA)
- Expeditionary Resuscitative Surgical System (US Navy)
- Educationally Related Support Services Aid
- Embedded Replication Server System Database
- European Randomised Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Extended Reconstructed Sea Surface Temperature
- Emergency Response Strike Team (oil spill response company)
- Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Escort Rally Sport Turbo
- Evaluation Resource Suite Task Force (Education and Outreach Working Group)
- Epoxy Resin Systems Task Group (US EPA)
- European Report on Science and Technology Indicators (EU document)
- European River Sea Transport Union (Berlin, Germany)
- École Régionale Supérieure de la Magistrature (French: Regional School of Magistracy; Bénin)
- Enterococcus with Reduced Susceptibility to Vancomycin
- Engine Room Sea Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
The schools will be managed by a new lay-run charitable trust called Edmund Rice Schools Trust, named after the order's founder.
The religious congregation has promised EUR30million to an Irish Government trust plus EUR4million for counselling services and school playing fields worth EUR127million will also be transferred to the Irish state and the Edmund Rice Schools Trust - a lay body which took control of the Brothers' schools last year.