Stephenson said that Spiritel has a working relationship with Telus, the phone company that emerged from the amalgamation of Alberta Government Telephones and Edmonton Telephones.
What does EDTEL stand for?
EDTEL stands for Edmonton Telephones (TELUS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- European Development and Technology Centre (Oracle)
- European Diving Technical Committee
- European Diving Technology Committee
- Extended Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Externe Diensten voor Technische Controle (French: External Services for Technical Inspection; Belgium)
- Electronic Data Transmission Communications Central (USAF SACCS 465L)
- Engineering Design and Technical Construction File
- Donaueschingen-Villingen (airport code; Germany)
- External Drainage of the Thoracic Duct
- Education, Training and Enterprise Center
- Economic Development Task Force (various locations)
- Economic Development Transportation Fund (Florida)
- El Dorado Task Force (US DHS)
- Enhanced Disclosure Task Force
- Ericsson-Deutsche Technology Fund (Australia)
- Extended Date/Time Format
- Freiburg/Breisgau (airport code; Germany)
- Erbium Doped Tellurite-Based Fiber Amplifier
- Bremgarten (airport code; Germany)
- Engineering Disciplines Task Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a subsidiary of Edmonton Telephones Corporation for a transaction valued at $CDN5.
Forty presenters and speakers included volunteer personnel from FSRIA member companies, University of Alberta, NAIT, Alberta Research Council, Edmonton Telephones, Edmonton City Police, University of Alberta Hospital, Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, Alberta Environment and Alberta Energy.