Edmonton Economic Development Corporation Alberta, Canada has four operating divisions to include economic development, tourism, the Shaw Conference Centre, the Edmonton Research Park, as well as being a joint partner with TECEdmonton.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Edmonton Research Park (Edmonton, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Retirement Plan
- Early Retirement Programme (various locations)
- Earth Rotation Parameters
- Earthquake Response Plan
- École de Reconversion Professionnelle (French: School of Professional Retraining)
- Economic Recovery Plan (various locations)
- Economic Report of the President
- Ecosystem Research Program (various organizations)
- Ecosystem Restoration Program (California)
- Edilizia Residenziale Pubblica (Italian: Public Housing)
- Education Refund Plan (Saudi Aramco; Saudi Arabia)
- Education Reimbursement Program (various locations)
- Education Research Program (various locations)
- Educational Radio Project (NBC Radio, 1930s)
- Effective Radiated Power
- Effective Refractory Period
- Effective Replacement Policy
- Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo (Argentina)
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the completion of the field trials and securing some investment capital from private equity and a strategic venture capital group, we built a full-scale 34,000 square-foot advanced manufacturing facility in the Edmonton Research Park and moved in last August.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Another day lit sustainable building in Edmonton is the ABSA building in the Edmonton Research Park.