Homeward Trust is the merger of the Edmonton Housing Trust Fund and the Edmonton Joint Planning Committee on Housing.
What does EHTF stand for?
EHTF stands for Edmonton Housing Trust Fund (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHTF
- East Hartford Tennis Club (Connecticut)
- Eerbeek Hallse Touwtrek Club (Dutch rope club)
- Euler Hermes Trade Credit (insurance; Australia and New Zealand)
- European Health Translation Card (UK)
- European HyperWorks Technology Conference
- Efficient Hydrologic Tracer-Test Design (US EPA program for conducting groundwater tracer studies)
- Efficient Hyper Text Delivery
- Euskal Herriko Talde Errepublikanoa (Republican Group of the Basque Country; Spain)
- European Hospitality Technology Education Conference
- European Health Telematics Association
- Emerging Health Threats Forum (UK)
- English Historic Towns Forum
- Extremely Hard to Find (Australian Ebay community)
- European Hadron Therapy Group
- Egg Harbor Township High School (New Jersey)
- Early Human Testing Initiative (now the Lunar-Mars Life Support Test Project; National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Elizabeth Holmes Travel, Inc. (Seattle, WA; est. 1991)
- Emotions and Human-Technology Interaction (symposium)
- Extension Hose/Tee Kits (US NASA)
- Egg Harbor Township Library (Bargaintown, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal government, through the Edmonton Housing Trust Fund, provided $300,000 through the Homelessness Partnering Strategy.