I was the assistant art director at Look magazine in 1968 and was designing stories that were photographed by the best editorial photographers at the time, many from Magnum.
What does EP stand for?
EP stands for Editorial Photographers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EP
We have 85 other meanings of EP in our Acronym Attic
- Easy Pass
- Ebony Polished (piano manufacturing)
- Ecole Polytechnique (Paris, France)
- Economic Profit
- Economic Prosperity
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ecumenical Patriarch (religious)
- Edge of Pavement (surveying)
- Edge Proxy (SIP)
- Edible Portion (weight)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fashion and editorial photographers are commissioned by advertising agencies, magazines and design groups, often working with models, stylists and lighting technicians.