The channel is supported by an Editorial Advisory Committee -- a first for the region -- to ensure Sky News Arabia delivers balanced, accurate and consistent news.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Editorial Advisory Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ)
- Echelons Above Corps (US DoD)
- École Atlantique de Commerce (French: Atlantic School of Commerce)
- École de l'Aviation de Chasse (French: School of the Fighter Force)
- École Supérieure d'Architecture de Casablanca (French: School of Architecture in Casablanca; Morocco)
- Economic Adjustment Committee
- Economic Advisory Committee
- Ecotoxicological Assessment Criteria
- Écoute Accompagnement Conseil (French: Listening Support Council)
- Écurie Automobile du Comminges (French: Automotive Team of Comminges; Comminges, France)
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the other things we've done in the organization which doesn't exist in other organizations is [establish] an editorial advisory committee .
And notwithstanding, he served as editor of The Bookmark from 1976-86 (in the fall of 1986 he relinquished the editorship to serve co-editor for five years), was contributing editor of AfroAmericans in New York Life and History, emeritus distinguished professor of Library Science at Amen-Ra Theological Seminary (Los Angeles, California), and served on the editorial advisory committee of Multicultural Review magazine.
Following that Helen took responsibility as editor (from Issue 10) with the help of an Editorial Advisory Committee.
The Nation's Health Editorial Advisory Committee, which helped develop Healthy You, has been working this year to help spread the word about the resource, reaching out to health professionals and community groups and soliciting their feedback.
The Editorial Advisory Committee Ecos is evolving to bring readers a cross-section of sustainability topics from the region.
The Society is grateful to the Editorial Advisory Committee of the Australian Journal of Soil Research for agreeing to publish this Special Issue of recent research by Society members.