4-L, the Edison Materials Technology Center and ORNL, with the support of the DOE's Energy-SMARRT program managed by the Advanced Technology Institute.
What does EMTC stand for?
EMTC stands for Edison Materials Technology Center (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMTC
We have 15 other meanings of EMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors (est. 1969; Mt. Juliet, TN)
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service (Liverpool, UK)
- Emergency Medical Technician Basic
- Engineering Model Test Bed
- Engineering Management in Technology-Based Organizations
- Executive Medium Term Bonus Plan
- Early Man-Tended Capability
- East Midlands Training Consortium (UK)
- Eastern Maine Transportation Collaborative
- Economia e Management del Turismo Culturale
- Educational Media Technology Council
- Egyptian Mobile Telephone Company
- Electronic Marketing Training Camps
- Electronic Media Teaching Competence
- Electronic Module Test Console
- Emergency Medical Training Consultants
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma Center
- Emirates Media Training Company
- Endless Mountains Theatre Company (Pennsylvania)
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Taft, the 2006 grant recipients include Cleveland-based HydroGen Corporation, which was awarded $1 million for its "Development of Ohio-based Mass Manufacturing of Air-cooled Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells" project; Alliance-based SOFCo-EFS Holdings, LLC, which was awarded $999,841 for its "Advanced Components for Commercially Competitive Solid Oxide Fuel Cells" project; and Dayton-based Edison Materials Technology Center, which was awarded $1 million for its "Design for Manufacturability of TMI's SOFC System" project.
The Dayton, OH-based Edison Materials Technology Center (EMTEC) is a nonprofit, member-based organization committed to "accelerating materials technology to the market".
The Edison Materials Technology Center (EMTEC), a Dayton, Ohio-based not-for-profit consortium of industry, academic and government members, received an $80,000 grant to target the Midwest U.