Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board chief executive Jack Munro said: 'It is beyond dispute that Prestonfield has become one of the most elegant and stylish hotels in the UK.
What does ELTB stand for?
ELTB stands for Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELTB
We have 1 other meaning of ELTB in our Acronym Attic
- Enhancing Lives through Action (est. 2003; Philadelphia, PA)
- Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants (est. 2003; finance)
- Excellence in Learning, Teaching and Assessment Awards (UK)
- English Language Teachers' Association Berlin-Brandenburg
- English Language Teachers Association Frankfurt (Rhine-Main-Neckar area, Germany)
- English Language Teachers Association of India
- English Language Teaching Assistant Program
- Elliot Lake Tracking and Adjustment Study (Canada)
- English Language Teachers' Association Stuttgart (Germany)
- English Language and Travel Association of South Africa
- Enterprise-Level Transition Broker
- Emergency Light Test Cord (fire safety)
- Engine Lubricant Technical Committee
- English Language Teaching Centre (UK)
- English Language Training College (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Estonian Legal Translation Centre
- Extreme Lateral Transcondylar Approach (neurology)
- Estate and Long Term Care Planning
- English Language Test Document
- El Camino Real de los Tejas National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donald Wilson, chairman of Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board, said: ``The challenge now is to ensure that we continue to build on the progress of 2002 and what could turn out to be our best ever year for tourism in Edinburgh.
A spokeswoman for Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board said yesterday: "It's certainly a witty campaign but the buzz and frenzy of Edinburgh during the festival is what makes the city such a lively and exciting place.
And Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board said tourists were still getting a good deal in the city.
Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board, 0131-473 3800.
Donald Anderson, chair of the Edinburgh and Lothians Tourist Board, said the figures confirmed the city as a world-class destination.