Byline: CRAIG McGILL CONTROVERSIAL game Manhunt has failed to pick up any awards at the Edinburgh International Games Festival.
What does EIGF stand for?
EIGF stands for Edinburgh International Games Festival (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Excellence in Government
- Endotracheal Inhalational General Anesthesia
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
- European Industrial Gases Association
- Emirates Industrial Gases Co. (Dubai)
- Extra Innings Gift Card
- European Institute of Golf Course Architects
- Eidgenössisches Institut Für Geistiges Eigentum (Swiss institute for intellectual property)
- European Institute for Gender Equality (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Eigen Values (mathematics)
- Environmental and Industrial Geophysics Group (UK)
- Easy Image Gallery/Hulking Titan Edition (image gallery software)
- Eastern Intercollegiate Gymnastics League
- Extreme Interior Gateway Protocols
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Eastern Iowa Genealogical Society
- Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (Lafayette, MS)
- Entrepreneurship Linked Income Generation for Self Employment Program (NEED)
- École d'Ingénieurs en Génie des Systèmes Industriels (French: School of Engineering in Industrial Systems Engineering)
- Electronics Innovation and Growth Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To celebrate the Edinburgh International Games Festival at this year's Fringe, BT and Xbox are hosting an online gaming challenge between the two cities on August 12.
Byline: with bob low HERE'S your chance to help celebrate a racing start to the Edinburgh International Games Festival - a chance to win an Xbox, free BT Broadband for a year and a selection of the newest online games.