Momkinzain is given a second chance to get it right over obstacles in the Edinburgh Evening News Novices' Hurdle at Musselburgh.
What does EEN stand for?
EEN stands for Edinburgh Evening News (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEN
We have 23 other meanings of EEN in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Escape Mask Training Center
- Enhanced Enlisted Master Tape Record
- Enterprise Event Management Utility (software)
- Environment, Emergency Management and Utilities (Seattle, WA)
- European Economic and Monetary Union
- Engineering Equipment and Materials Users Association
- Emerging Markets Minimum Volatility
- Exceptional Equestrians of the Missouri Valley, Inc. (Washington, MO)
- Ethiopian Evangelical Mekane Yesus Church
- Eastern Educational Network (Public Television)
- Énergies Environnement Nature (French: Environment Energy Nature)
- Enterprise Europe Network
- EPHA Environment Network
- Equestrian Educational Network (est. 1999)
- European Employers' Network
- Evangelical Environmental Network
- Extended Enterprise Network (Axcelerant)
- Keene / Brattleboro, NH, USA - Dillant Hopkins (Airport Code)
- Early Encounters in North America
- East End Neighborhood Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police are looking for two suspects, said to be wearing ski masks, who fled the scene on a motorbike, reports the Edinburgh Evening News (April 21).
Barry Anderson, who follows Hearts for the Edinburgh Evening News believes they have a chance.
He told the Edinburgh Evening News, "The SRU are saying they will give us money if we liquidate the club.
Bryan Smart's charge has not finished out of the first three in his last five starts and although he is creeping up the ratings, the Edinburgh Evening News Handicap still looks within his reach.
The company acquired Scotsman Publications, which includes The Scotsman, Edinburgh Evening News and Scotland on Sunday, for pounds 160 million in January.