RYAN VAN WINKLE is currently the Reader in Residence at the Scottish Poetry Library and Edinburgh City Libraries.
What does ECL stand for?
ECL stands for Edinburgh City Libraries (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECL
We have 236 other meanings of ECL in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Coalfields Limited (India)
- Easy Compression Library (software)
- Ecolab, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon (French: Central School of Lyon; France)
- Ecole de Cadres de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- École de Conduite Laumière (French driving school)
- École de Conduite Lexovienne (French driving school)
- École, Collège, Lycée (French: School, College, High School)
- Economic Conformance Level
- Economic Contract Law (China)
- Educational Community License (open source license)
- Effective Character Level (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Effective Code Length
- Electric Control Loading
- Electronic Cash Letter (banking and finance)
- Electronic Communication Language
- Embeddable Common-Lisp
- Emergency Classification Level
- Emergency Cooling Limits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edinburgh City Libraries boss Martin Hinds said members are "vigorously pursued" for the return of books.