Shaun Alexander, Jamal Lewis, Edgerrin James and LaDainian Tomlinson were the running backs, with Lorenzo Neal at fullback.
What does EDGE stand for?
EDGE stands for Edgerrin James (NFL player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EDGE
We have 83 other meanings of EDGE in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval (US SEC)
- Emission Database for Global Atmospheric Research
- Experimental Design Generator and Randomiser (UK)
- Extraction of Drugs, Genes and Relations (natural language processing system)
- Breitscheid (airport code; Germany)
- East Devon Golf Club (UK)
- Enterprise Developoment for Global Competitiveness
- Elizabeth Daniell Graphic Design (Cartersville, GA)
- Engineering Design Graphics Division (American Society for Engineering Education)
- Eagle Dynamics Graphics Engine (software)
- Educate, Develop, Guide, Empower (business motto)
- Education and Development in A Global Environment
- Education at a Distance for Growth and Excellence (distance learning program)
- Electronic Data Gathering Equipment
- Employees Driving Government Excellence (Canada)
- Enhanced Data for GSM Evolution
- Enhanced Data GSM Environment
- Enhanced Data-rates for Global Evolution
- Enhanced Design G Ensemble
- Enhanced Doom Gaming Engine (gaming software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Champions Pittsburgh are 9-1 second favourites and added defensive tackle Evander 'Ziggy' Hood with their only pick in the first two rounds, while their beaten Super Bowl opponents Arizona prepared to jettison veteran Edgerrin James by drafting running back Chris 'Beanie' Wells to complement last year's find Tim Hightower.
Edgerrin James rushed for two touchdowns for the Colts and had 105 yards rushing on 18 carries.
Running-back Edgerrin James scoffs at suggestions that Manning lacks fire to win the big games, even though he has passed for more than 4,000 yards in five straight seasons.
The Colts nearly pulled off the victory, but were stalled on fourth-and-goal from the Patriot one-yard line on the next-to-last play of the game, Edgerrin James being dragged down for a loss by New England end Willie McGinest.