Adjusta-Pull nip type anti-wrinkle systems employ two opposing nip roll assemblies that are mounted to each edge of the web.
What does EOTW stand for?
EOTW stands for Edge of the Web (web conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOTW
We have 5 other meanings of EOTW in our Acronym Attic
- Encounters of the Spooky Kind (film)
- East Otter Tail Soil and Water Conservation District (Perham, NY)
- End of the Text (programming)
- End of Toll Trunking
- End of Train Telemetry (communications device)
- Enron Oil Trading & Transportation
- Eye of the Tiger
- Eyes on the Throne (music)
- Ethnography of the University
- Electric Orbital Transfer Vehicle (space travel)
- Edge of Traveled Way (transportation engineering)
- Emperor of the World (Lord of the Rings)
- Employee of the Week
- End of the World
- Executives On The Web
- Eye of the World (Wheel of Time book 1 by Robert Jordan)
- End of the World As We Know It
- Employee of the Year
- Engine of the Year (award)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It measures total web tension across the roll face regardless of web position on the roll, and regardless of which edge of the web is tighter.