A 1-foot setback from the edge of pavement is required.
What does EP stand for?
EP stands for Edge of Pavement (surveying)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EP
We have 85 other meanings of EP in our Acronym Attic
- East Point (southwest Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Eastern Pacific
- Eastern Province (South Africa)
- Easy Pass
- Ebony Polished (piano manufacturing)
- Ecole Polytechnique (Paris, France)
- Economic Profit
- Economic Prosperity
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ecumenical Patriarch (religious)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We looked at accessibility, from clear markings on the edge of pavements to some staff who use their desk as a barrier to customers.