CAPTION(S): Eddie George, former Governor of the Bank of England
What does EG stand for?
EG stands for Eddie George (NFL player)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EG
We have 25 other meanings of EG in our Acronym Attic
- European Free Zone
- Evangelical Fellowship of Zambia (est. 1964)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe
- Eviction Free Zone (homeless advocates; Cambridge, MA)
- Extended Fisheries Zone
- Ekonomski Fakultet Zagreb (Croatian: Faculty of Economics Zagreb; University of Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Eternal Fighter Zero Memorial (video game)
- Early Generation
- East Godavari (India)
- Economic Geography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir Eddie George said: "There has to be a real risk that other elements in the public sector first of all would say 'me too'.
THE governor of the Bank of England Sir Eddie George today swopped steering the economy - for steering the Mersey ferry.
Byline: David Jones Business Staff BANK of England governor Sir Eddie George says the UK may avoid a full-blown recession, although some companies in Wales could be in for a bumpy ride for a time.
Instead they were all "wrapped up" according to Halling, who frequently told us Tennessee running back Eddie George (right) was playing quarterback for St Louis.
BUNGLING Bank of England chief Eddie George yesterday denied Scotland was suffering because of interest rate rises.