Attempting to counter this movement is an excellent little book--A Healthcare Covenant--which is well-written and carefully thought-out, published by Ecumenical Health Care Network and the Canadian Council of Churches (www.
What does EHCN stand for?
EHCN stands for Ecumenical Health Care Network (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHCN
- Euro Health Consumer Index (various locations)
- Environmental Heavy-Cost Investment Planning (Turkey)
- Emergency Health Care Information System (Bucharest, Romania)
- East Herts Corinthian League (Hertfordshire; UK)
- Elderly Housing Community Loan (Florida)
- East Hull City Learning Centre (UK)
- Encapsulated Harpoon Command & Launch Subsystem
- Eternal Hope Charity Mission (India)
- East Harris County Manufacturers Association (Texas)
- Eastern Hills Catchment Management Project (Australia)
- ESA (European Space Agency) Health Care Network
- European Health Communication Network (est. 1997; World Health Organization)
- Employers Health Coalition of Ohio (Canton, OH)
- Extended Hueckel Crystal Orbital
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners (various locations)
- Edmonton Home Care Program (Canada)
- Education, Health and Care Plan (UK)
- Emergency Health Care Provider (New York)
- Extended Health Care Plan (Canada)
- Efficient Healthcare Consumer Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
An ecumenical health care network is urging Canadian Christians to sign a petition urging the federal government's National Health Council to begin the work of involving Canadians in the creation of a Health Covenant.