He has cerebral palsy and is European coordinator for EDAN, the Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network.
What does EDAN stand for?
EDAN stands for Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDAN
We have 1 other meaning of EDAN in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Data and Acoustic Management (Fotech Solutions)
- Enterprise Digital Asset Management
- Environment Development Association of Mukattam
- Équipe de Dynamique des Assemblages Membranaires (French: Team Dynamics of Membrane Assemblies)
- Experimental Dance and Music (est. 1982)
- Exploratorium Digital Asset Management (museum initiative)
- Escuela De Ajedrez Miguel Illescas (Spanish: Miguel Illescas Chess School; Barcelona, Spain)
- Electronic Data and Management System
- East Durham Artists Network (Durham, England, UK)
- European Disposables and Nonwovens Association
- Eating Disorders Association of New Jersey (Metuchen, NJ)
- Economic Development Association of New Jersey
- Educational Drama Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Economic Development Agencies of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Economic Development Association of New Zealand
- Editing Australia New Zealand (Japan and China based medical and science editing and writing service)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- École Départementale des Arts et du Patrimoine (French: Departmental School of Arts and Heritage)
- Economic Development Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is part of the Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network (EDAN) in Jamaica.