To monitor the success of this strategy, an Ecosystem Health Monitoring Program (EHMP), was also implemented.
What does EHMP stand for?
EHMP stands for Ecosystem Health Monitoring Program (Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHMP
- Expanded Helmet Mounted Display
- Euskal Herriko Musika Eskolen Elkartea (Basque; Spanish music association)
- European Hard Materials Group
- Euskal Herriko Mugarik Gabeko Ingenieritza (Basque charity organization)
- East Hants Minor Hockey Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Environmental Hazards Management Institute
- Eastside Hockey Manager Liga (German: Eastside Hockey League Manager)
- Earth Hegemony Movement (website)
- Empty Home Management Orders (UK)
- extended Hueckel molecular orbital
- Electronics Hardware Manufacturing Plan (India)
- Electro Harmonix Micro Q-Tron (guitar effects pedal)
- East Herts Miniature Railway (UK)
- Eagle Hill Middle School (Manlius, NY)
- East Hampton Middle School (East Hampton, NY)
- Employee Health Management Systems (Mesa, AZ)
- Emergency Health and Medical Services Administration (District of Columbia Government)
- Environmental Hazardous Materials Technology (Southwestern College major)
- European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress (UK)
- Extra-High Molecular Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as improving the understanding of ecosystem processes, the scientific tasks helped to identify chemical and biological indicators suitable for an Ecosystem Health Monitoring Program.
Results from indicator monitoring at 120 freshwater sites in the Moreton Bay catchment will be linked with the marine Ecosystem Health Monitoring Program.