The car rental company said that it would be offering three popular types of rental services, Exotic Car Rental, Compact Car Rental and Economy Car Rental.
What does ECAR stand for?
ECAR stands for Economy Car
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ECAR
We have 19 other meanings of ECAR in our Acronym Attic
- Exceptional Contribution Award Program
- Expert Certified Administrative Professional (designation; Progressive Business Institute)
- Eastern and Central Africa Programme for Agricultural Policy Analysis
- Every Church A Peace Church
- Electronic Commerce Acquisition Program Management Office
- Enterprise Coordination & Approval Processing System
- European Congress of American Parents, Teachers, and Students
- Être Citoyen a Quiévrechain (French: Be a Quiévrechain Citizen; Quiévrechain, France)
- East Central Area Reliability Coordination Agreement
- Eastern Caribbean
- Eligibility and Certification Approval Report (US Department of Education)
- Environmental Compliance for Auto Recyclers
- European Campaign for the Freedom of the Automotive Parts and Repair Market
- European Civil Affairs Regiment (US Army)
- European Civil Aviation Requirement
- European College of Animal Reproduction
- Every Child a Reader (UK)
- Extra Cost Approval Request
- Elk County Amateur Radio Association (Ridgway, PA)
- Ellwood City Amateur Radio Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It found the lowest price for a mini economy car in Malaga was pounds 63.
Stage one of the project will transport passengers between the 'METRO' light rail link, the east economy car parks and Sky Harbor's busiest terminal--Terminal 4.
The addition of a technology that has been Found in Asian economy cars for years has not only smoothed out the power delivery under extreme conditions, it raises horsepower to an even 600 while increasing torque to more than 700 lb-ft.
Economy car company Perodua has effectively slashed the cost of its entry-level Kelisa model by pounds 400.
com shows male students driving an economy car can save an average of pounds 313, and females pounds 116, simply by conducting a thorough search.